Stay Golden All Year With a Custom Airbrush Spray Tan
Looking for a safe way to achieve that sun-kissed glow all year long? Custom airbrush spray tanning provides the perfect alternative, works on all skin types,
and is applied by our certified professional in just 15 minutes.
At TLC Aesthetics, we use all-natural South Seas spray tan solutions to provide the perfect color every time. You can choose the color that best matches your skin tone, from a golden glow to a deeper bronze. Your skin dries quickly, does not feel sticky and has no bad odor.
The life of your tan depends on your preparation before and the care you take after. Follow these tips to maximize your results and get the most out of your custom airbrush spray tan.
THE DAY BEFORE
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells for a smoother application.
THE DAY OF
- Shower and shave at least 4 hours prior.
- Avoid any products that will leave an oily residue on your skin, such as lotion, deodorant, shave cream, etc.
- Remove makeup.
- Bring sandals or flip flops
- Wear dark, loose-fitting garments to your appointment.
DURING YOUR SPRAY TANNING SESSION
- If you don’t want any tan lines, you have the option to forgo clothing.
- If you prefer, you can opt to wear a swimsuit or undergarments (these will leave a distinct tan line).
- DO NOT shower, swim, or engage in perspiring activities for at least 6-8 hours.
- Use warm water (not hot) and mild soap when showering.
- DO NOT use any type of exfoliation
- Air dry or blot dry after showering.
- DO apply an aftercare moisturizer twice a day to hydrate your skin and prolong your tan.
Your Spray tan will last 7 to 10 days, possibly longer with the use of South Seas spray tanning aftercare products recommended by our technicians.
Click here to see our monthly specials. Contact TLC-Aesthetics and schedule an appointment today!